Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

When Olive Oil Attacks!

At least olive oil is nourishin' to the dang ol' skin!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I really like to help out in the kitchen, and I get especially excited when I get to help take something from one bottle and put it into another bottle for easier dispensing.  I mean, I really get a dang ol' kick out of that whole entire scenario right there!

So yesterday, while Mommy was gettin' dinner around, I asked her if we could put some of the olive oil from the big jugs into the glass bottles we use by the stove, and Mommy said 'Sure!' so we got out the bottles and a funnel, and she poured the olive oil from the big, unwieldy jugs into the nice, extremely wieldy glass dispenser-bottles.

But bein's how the funnel empties faster than the bottle can fill, or some such paradox, what happened is that the bottle got filled right up to the tippy-top, and when we put in the stopper, some of the olive oil squirted out of the dispenser spout, flew up into the air, and landed right on the toppa my head!

DROP!  *SPLAT!*

I believe that the lesson I'm supposed to learn is that you don't wanna overfill the glass dispenser bottles, but the point I'm takin' away from it all is that olive oil is marvelous for a conditioner!  My hair is so nicey soft and silky today, I might hafta have a few more "mishaps" with the olive oil!  How about that?!

Hey, Friends, I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Be careful in the kitchen.  Seriously, though!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment