Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

"S" Is For Swimmin'!

My arms are in the shape of an S for Swimming!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you, Friends!

Well, ya know,if there's one thing I love to do in the summer, it's swim.  It's as though summer and swimming were made for each other.  They both start with the letter S!

I'm hoping to do some swimming in my inflatable swimming pool this summer.  It isn't my mushroom swimming pool, which you might remember.  I outgrew that swimming pool and have since found a creative, non-pool-related use for it.

Nope, Friends, I have moved the heck right on up to a larger inflatable swimming pool! I got to swim in my new pool once last year, on my birthday, but I sure hope I get to swim in it a lot more this year!

So, Friends, let's all think of the wonderful letter "S" and how sweet swimming is in the summer!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment