Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Followin' Up with the Weather Woodchuck

Even the Weather Woodchuck needs to be thanked, every so often!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, the other day, I was on my commute on the Bingham Underground from Center City Bing Station, up around the Llake Lloyd Lloop, the Crossroads Connector, a swing through the Bingham Centre at Bingham Center, Bingham West Hub, and back to Center City Bing Station.  I realize it's a ridiculous commute, but Donut Dude pays me my mileage to and from work, so it's all good.

Anyways, while I was on my commute, I ran into the Weather Woodchuck at the Llake Lloyd Lloop platform.  How about that?!  You might recall that while Punxsutawney has Punxsutawney Phil, in the Bing, we have the Weather Woodchuck.  And you might recall that the Weather Woodchuck predicted that we'd have beautiful weather this summer.

Well, people gripe a lot about the weather, and about woodchucks in general, so I figured that Weather Woodchuck could use some nice words, so I told him I appreciated all his work on predicting the weather.

Don't you know that made the heck right outta that Weather Woodchuck's day?!  Boy, howdy did it ever!  Big smile across his woodchucky face!  Eyes lit right up.  Boy, makin' Weather Woodchuck happy made your pal Zoe happy!  And then I realized I'd better share this information with you, Friends!  I want you to be happy, too!

So here's whatchya do- talk to somebody who's often over-looked today, or who might have a thankless job.  Let 'em know you notice that they're there, and you appreciate them. Tell 'em you appreciate their work.  Give 'em a smile!  I bet it'll just make the heck right outta their day, too, Friends!

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment