Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

This Is HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Cars have horses in 'em, givin' 'em POWER!  Whoa!  I mean, go!
Friends!  Hiya!  Happy Thursday to ya!

Well, ya know, Friends, yesterday for Wishing Wednesday, I wished for a pony for my room, and as it turns out, that didn't happen.  I didn't get a pony.  And I'm probably not going to get a pony.

But I have recently learned something HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!  I've recently learned that under the hood of every automobile, there's something called 'horsepower,' which is the power of horses.

There are cars right in my driveway, Friends!  So I've had pretty much an entire STABLE of horses all along!

I gotta go, so I can stock up on carrots, and oats, and hay and SUGAR!  Horses LOVE sugar!  I'll see ya tomorrow!

I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment