Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Throwin' Some Shade in My Shades

I love the way sunglasses can hide a multitude of eye-rolls, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!

Hey, have you ever tried wearin' sunglasses?  I have, and I just love 'em!  Wanna know why?  Well, I'll tell ya!

I love sunglasses because I can be doing anything behind 'em, and nobody will know.  I could be rolling my eyes at a lame Mom Joke (Dad Jokes get all the bad rap, but obviously, none of those people have ever heard my mother's lame jokes she thinks are hilarious), I could be smiling with my eyes, as per Tyra Banks' instructions, or for all anybody knows, I could be right the heck asleep. 

Plus, sunglasses help protect my eyes from the sun!  There's really nothing for me to hate, and only things for me to love about sunglasses!

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment