Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Prayin' for Rain!

Please let it rain like inside the car wash, except outside!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, I can't help but notice that it's been very dry this year, and my grass has gotten all brown and crunchy.  This didn't usedta bother me before I could walk, but now that I like to walk on the grass, I don't like it to feel like walkin' on crunchy toothpicks!

So I've been prayin' for the dang ol' rain.  Even though today's Sunday, and usually we like to do fun, outside-y things on Sundays.  We've had lotsa nicey sunny days to do fun, outside-y things, and I hate to say it, Friends, but I wouldn't mind if it'd just rain the heck right about now.

In case it does, please don't gripe about it and scare the rain away.  Maybe if we're nice to the rain, next time it comes, it'll be nice to us by rainin' all night long, when we're all asleep, or rainin' when everybody has to be at work anyways. 

The thing of it is, we need the rain, Friends!  Water's pretty darned important!  We need it to drink and make the grass not crunchy, and for the flowers and vegetables to grow!

Rain or shine, though, Friends, I sure love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment