Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Manic Panic!

I think I'll sport a a semi-permanent teal braid when I'm older, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, my Mommy was a teenager a long time ago.  Way back in the Nineties, and one of the things I think is so fascinating about the Nineties is that they had this stuff called Manic Panic, which was crazy-colored hair dye that eventually washed out.

Well, Manic Panic was crazy for the Nineties, apparently.  Nowadays if we see someone with magenta hair or blue hair or purple hair or shockin' green hair, we tend not to think much of it. 

In the Nineties, though, they were just coming out of the frosted blond feathers in the 1980s and were deeply entrenched in Grunge.  So bright pink hair raised eyebrows.

As for me, I love the idea of Manic Panic.  I love the idea of havin' an unconventional haircolor. 

In fact, I have a plan.  I wanna have a bright teal micro-braid when I grow up, just like the one in my picture today, except with it being my real hair inteadda a fake clip-in from the Barbie aisle at Toys-R-Us.

By the time I'm big enough to have this done to my hair, I bet havin' a bright teal stripe in my hair will seem pretty darned tame, compared to what my wilder peers are doing.  In fact, I'm banking on this, Friends. 

Anyways, I'm gonna go experiment with some other clip-in hair-colors, just in case I find any more that I might like to incorporate in my plan for my future hair!  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment