Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Smiling Is Contagious

Smiling: Fake it 'til ya make it, yo!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who experiences all the moods, but Happy is definitely my favorite.

When I happen not to be in Happy, like I'm not in Happy when Mommy and Daddy and I are arguing over minutiae, or when I'm stuck in a stupid grownup store, or I'm in a restaurant I didn't wanna go to, I hafta find a way to get back into Happy. 

Sometimes, the best way for me to get back to Happy is to flip the heck right out and throw a tantrum...

Wait a minute.  That is definitely NOT the best way for me to get back to Happy.  Throw it in reverse. 

Sometimes, the best way for me for me to get back to Happy is to just grin and smile.  It's true, Friends.  Smiling is contagious.  Try it out on somebody who's frowny today. Smile at 'em.  See if their face doesn't eventually light up, maybe after a while, after they get the frowniness outta their system.  And if you're the frowny one, smile at yourself.  Fake it 'til ya make it, and when ya make it, you'll find your way back to Happy.  I promise you!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment