Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Despite Monday, I'm Still Wearin' My Crown Today!

Still wearin' my crown!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I had a bit of a Monday yesterday, which is only appropriate, I suppose

And to toppit all off, I have a cold with the stuffy nose and general tiredness that comes along with it.  Apparently, there were germs aplenty up at the Museum of Play and the Mall and all the places I went on Friday.

It's okay.  Mommy and Daddy say that catchin' colds helps strengthen my immune system, and that once I catcha cold, I'll never catch that very same cold again, since my body has already zapped it once, and it'll know to zap it again.  I thought that sounds pretty great, but then I remembered that Mommy and Daddy have had lotsa colds since I've known 'em, and I woulda thought they'd caught all the colds by now.

Then I got the most Mondayish of Monday news: there are millions and millions of cold viruses out there, so even though I will never catch THIS cold again, there's still plenty for me to catch, throughout the course of my lifetime.

That was just the crapper-capper on toppa my Monday, finding that out, Big People.  I'm sure you can relate.

Anyways, despite everything Monday threw at me, and despite all the funny business it played on me, I am still wearin' my dang ol' crown.  You bet I am!

Monday isn't gonna take THIS kid out so easily, I'll tell ya what!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  You have a good Tuesday!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment