Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fancy Nancy!

Fancy Nancy is a Kindred Spirit, as Anne of Green Gables would say!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, I'll tell ya what.   I am a reader, Friends!  I love havin' books read to me, and I've even started recognizing some of the words.  One of my favorite series of books is the Fancy Nancy books. 

I think that if I were to meet Fancy Nancy Clancy and her sister JoJo and her dog Frenchie, we'd all be great friends.  Why, I'd even be friends with Fancy Nancy's friend Bree and all the other kids in her class!

I like that Fancy Nancy can use big words and doll herself all up and be... well, fancy, but then she can play ball and run around and just be a regular kid. 

I really admire that in a literary character, because I, myself, love to doll up and be fancy, but I also like to be a regular little kid.

Friends, I'm really happy to live in a world where there are books.  I really learn a lot from them, and they inspire me.  I'm only just starting to understand how great Fancy Nancy is, and am only just starting to learn how much she can teach me, but I'm hooked!  Hey- I've gotta go read.  I love ya, Friends!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment