Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Septembrrrrrrr First!

Oh, hey, Warm Winter Woolies... I'm not quite ready to putchyoo on just yet...
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, can ya believe that it's the first of September already?  We're into the -Brrrrrrr months now. 

You know what I'm talkin' about, Friends: Septembrrrrr, Octobrrrrrr, Novembrrrrrr, and Decembrrrrr.

They're called the Brrrrrr Months, on accounta they all end in the sound -Brrrrrrr, and also because the temperatures start to coolin' off during the -Brrrrr months.

Although if I'm not at the Lake, I'd just as soon have it not be ninety degrees, what I'm sayin' is that the -Brrrrrr Months can just slow their roll about coolin' things off too awful much.  I mean, we had a May that behaved like a -Brrrrrr month, snowin' on my flowers I just had planted.  That was a bummer!  So the -Brrrrrrr months can maybe hold off on gettin' too awful cold until maybe around the end of October.  I mean, I know to plan on engineerin' my Halloween costumes over a snowsuit by now.  This won't be my first trip to the spooky rodeo.

Anyways, here we are on September the First, Friends!  Summer is really, truly comin' to an actual end, but we don't need to be sad about it.  We'll find a way to have a Fun Fall, too!

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Still wear sunscreen.  It's still Summer for three more weeks.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment