Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Labor Day, Big People!

I'm on-call at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, but I'm thinkin' of the Lake!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Labor Day to you!

Well, ya know, I hope you had lotsa fun this Labor Day weekend adn that you're takin' a much-deserved break today.

As for me, I'm doin' Spirit Lifts at St. Laffalotatus-Mercy-Mercy hospital, on an emergency-on-call basis for today, but it's okay.  I love makin' people happy and liftin' spirits.  So it's okay with me that I'm on call on this holiday.  It's really okay!

Although I'm on-call, I'm keepin' my own spirits lifted by lookin' in on you, Big People, and also by thinkin' of my wonderful time at the Lake. 

Hey.  I've gotta go, Friends!  My pager's goin' off.  Those spirits in the Pits aren't gonna lift themselves.  You keep on havin' fun this weekend.  I love ya lots, and I'll come in and see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment