Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Why, Yes I Am A Big Chicken!

'Scuse me while I crow about how good this chocolate in a waffle cone is!  Hahahaha!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, I'll tell ya what.  There's nothing that puts a smile on my face like an ice cream cone, and there's nothing that makes an ice cream better for me than pretendin' to be a great big chicken with an ice cream cone!

You know, Friends, sometimes I'm a big chicken in my real life, actually.  Public potties that flush themselves scare the bejeebers outta me.  Those hand-dryers in the bathrooms also light up my spine with fear.  Fire crackers, loud sporting events, the goal horn... all of it turns me into a three-foot-tall chicken.  Bawk-bawk-bawk!

Thing of it is, we all have our things that make us big chickens.  And a solid way to make yourself less afraid is to eat an ice cream cone.  True story.  I know this, because for my entire ice cream-eating career, I have been conducting research, and I have found that when I am enjoying a scoopa ice cream during a troubling situation, I am eighty-three percent less stressed out about it.

So.  The big chicken with an ice cream cone is onto something!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment