Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

So Long, Four Years Old!

So long, Four!  I had a great time!  Thanks for the memories! XOXO, Your Pal, Zoe
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, as ya know, tomorrow's my birthday.  It starts right about a half-hour after the day changes, so today's my last time ever of bein' four years old. 

I've loved it lots.  Four was a good age.  I'd heard great things about Four, and they were all true. 

I admit that it's a little bittersweet today, as I'm realizing that I'm never going to be Four again in my whole life.  But it's counter-productive of me to think like that, really.  Yes, Four was fun.  Lots of fun!  But I have FIVE to look forward to!  Why on earth would I want to live the same year of my life over and over again?

Anyways, Four Years Old, it has been a pleasure.  The best year of my life so far, and that's really saying something, because all the years of my life have been the best so far.  I will never forget Four.  It's gone a long way in making me who I am today.  But I'm ready for Five.

Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow.  It's a big day, so I'd better go get ready for it.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment