Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Birthday, Me!

I was born to be alive, and now I'm Five!
Friends!  Hey!  Didja hear?  As of just after midnight, I am officially FIVE!!!!  That means that TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I've pretty much been waiting for this day since my birthday last year, hahahahaha!

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about the day ahead of me.  I'm headin' up to the dang ol' Museum of Play in Rochester, and I'm gonna have ice cream for lunch and crab legs at Joe's Crab Shack for supper.  That's the plan, anyways.

And after that, I might request that we go to the nice and not-dead mall up there that I visited back in January.  That place really made an impression on me, Friends!

I'm really excited about bein' five, you know.  I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the best year of my life so far. 

Hey.  I better get myself around!  I have a big day ahead of me!  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends, and tell ya all about it.  You be good to yourself.  Have ice cream for lunch and if anybody asks ya why you're eatin' ice cream for lunch, you tell 'em you're celebratin' your pal Zoe's birthday.

I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment