Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

My new Build-A-Bear Cat is great, but Rozzie's still the BEST!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to ya!

Well, as you know, yesterday, I turned FIVE, and I celebrated in a BIG way.  I got to go to the Strong Museum of Play! 

We went to the butterfly garden there, and a real live butterfly landed on me!  I think it's because there were flowers on my dress, and it thought it was gonna get food from flowers!

Then, we ate lunch in a real diner that's in the lobby of the Museum of Play!  It had boomerang formica on the tabletops AND on the ceiling!  How about that?!  And the seats were PINK, which I thought was pretty neat!

Then things got real.  We went to the playin' part of the Museum of Play, and I saw sections I had no idea even existed.  There were all kinds of little caves and nooks where a kid can just go and sit and chill out on a beanbag chair, if they need a little break. 

I got to work in the Little Wegmans.  I ruled the bakery department!  And then, I discovered a secret TV studio in around behind the Little Wegmans.  I did a cookin' show, forecasted the weather, and gave the nightly news.  My cookin' left a little to be desired, but I'll tell ya what, Friends, MY weather and MY news were better than anything you'll see on the real news!  I'm all about the sun!

We played in the arcade.  I played in a life-size dollhouse.  I did Operation on a teddy bear and I felt just like Doc McStuffins!

Then I went to Joe's Crab Shack.  They let me wear a princess hat while all the servers sang to me.  I got CRAB LEGS of my very own (and they were deeeeelicious!)  And the hostess came running out when we were leaving and gave me a toy shark that the bar puts in their Shark Bite drinks!  I thought that was pretty neat of the hostess!

Then, as though I wasn't feeling like a big enough cheese, we went to that nice mall in Victor.  East View, I think it's called.  The one that isn't a deadmall.  I just love it!  I rode upstairs on the double-decker carousel, then we went to Build-A-Bear Workshop.  Daddy's never been, and he wanted to get me something special on my birthday.  Guess what.  There was a LINE out the door!  Evidently, it was National Teddy Bear Day, and there was a rush on Build-A-Bear.  I picked out a kitty cat to make, right off the bat, and had over an HOUR of standing in line to make sure that's the one I really wanted.

I did!

By the time we got out of Build-A-Bear, it wasn't long before the mall was closing up, so we headed home. We got home just before midnight.  Rozzie was waiting for us, and we don't think she even had any accident in the house!  That's a big deal for my pal Rozz!

That's what I call doin' my birthday up right! 

I think FIVE is gonna be GREAT, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment