Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sword Play Saturday!

There Can Be Only One!  And it's me!  Zoe Blake of the clan Blake!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who likes to learn lotsa things, and one of the things I currently like learning is swordplay.  I'm pretty good at it, too.

You see, I practice every day, especially Saturdays.  It makes me feel empowered.  I mean, sometimes, it's nice to be a princess, but it's even more fun to be a princess who can take care of herself. 

You never know when knowin' how to play swords will come in handy, Friends.  I could be out in tall grass and need to cut a path through, or I could find myself in a fruit-slicing contest.  Or.  There could be a bad immortal on my tail, and I'd need to know how to keep my head on while making sure I got the bad immortal's off 'em.  True fictional story.

So Friends, I'm gonna keep on practicin' my sword play.  It's powerful stuff.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Don't be tall grass or a bad immortal!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment