Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Gettin' Closer Every Day!

I'll give ya a hint- it's red and green and tinsel-draped and ya get PRESENTS!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, today's the Twenty-Fifth.  There's something I really get a big kick out of reminding you is on its way.  But the thing of it is, I also know you don't like it when I say the word to you before Halloween. 

So I won't tell ya what's comin' up in three months.  But I WILL give ya some hints about what I'm talkin' about...

Ya bring a tree inside your house and put ornaments on it.  Ya string twinkle lights all over the place.  Ya give and get presents!  Ya sing cheerful songs featuring jingle-bells!  Ya leave treats out for a jolly fella in a red and white fur suit who also happens to be a great friend of mine!

Hey, don't be mad at me for reminding you that the Most Wonderful Time of the Year is coming soon!  I'm just tryin' to help ya out, Big People! 

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment