Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

I think Daddy needs a Cupcake ATM.
Friends!  Hiya!  It's my Daddy's birthday today!  How about that?!

What I really wanted for Daddy's birthday was for him to put on the sparkly "Happy Birthday" tiara I got for my birthday, and to be in some pictures with me, but he said no, so that's a little disappointing.  It's Daddy's day, though.  If it were my birthday, and somebody were trying to make me wear something I didn't wanna hafta wear, I wouldn't like it, so I just backed off from this one.

There's something missing here on Daddy's birthday, though, and that something is a Cupcake ATM.  I think Daddy could really use one of those.  Think of how convenient it'd be today, on my Daddy's birthday, if we had one of those Cupcake ATMs.  We could all take our monies, give it to the machine, and each get the very kind of cupcake we'd like to eat, insteadda all having to eat what Daddy wants (carrot cake).  Me?  I'm thinking today feels like a Red Velvet kind of day, but Daddy doesn't like Red Velvet very much.  He likes Carrot Cake.  Cake made from snowman boogies, if ya ask me. 

I'm only thinkin' of Daddy, wishin' we had a Cupcake ATM today.  I just want him to be happy with his cake choice without makin' the rest of us suffer with it and then havin' him feel all guilty because he picked Carrot Cake.  I'm just tryin' to save Daddy's feelings.  Nobody should hafta feel guilty on their birthday for making everybody eat cake that Zoe doesn't like.  I mean that only they like.

Ummmmmm.....

What I mean to say is that I love my Daddy and I'm sure as heck glad that it's his birthday! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment