Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Paintin' with ALL the Colors of the Wind(ow)!

You're not s'posedta draw on the windows with crayons!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, have I told you about my window-crayons yet?  Well, you know, usually, it's frowned upon to do things like draw with crayons on anything other than paper.  It's hampering to the creative spirit, I know, but anarchy is too messy even for a toddler to want to live in, really, so I respect the rules.

But for Christmas, I got this present that really just blew the lid off'n' everything I thought I knew.  Windows aren't for bein' drawn on with crayons, yet these crayons were made for just sucha purpose. 

Look!  Crayons made for writin' on the windows!
When we got home and Mommy opened 'em up one day after the Holidays, and said I could write on the windows with 'em, I looked around for the cameras.  I thought I was bein' punked.  I thought somebody was tryin' to make a fool out of me, or tryin' to catch me up in a web of doin' something I thought wasn't okay, but was told it was okay, but it turned out it wasn't okay.

I love paintin' with all the colors on the window!
Um, in other words, Friends.  If I wasn't bein' punked, I felt like I was in a trap.

I guess it wasn't a trap. 

You see, Mommy took the top of one of those window-crayons and DREW right the heck on the window! 
And then she handed it to me and told me I could, and I wouldn't get in trouble!

Friends, if you haven't experienced the singular pleasure of drawing on a glass window with crayons, you've gotta try it!  Besides feelin' like you're gettin' away with something you shouldn't be doing, it makes the window look really cool!  Like postmodern stained glass!

Friends, I think you should try something new today.  Try colorin' with all the crayons on the window. It's so much fun!

I love ya, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment