Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Kiss Me, I'm Zoe!

Didja remember to wear a little green today, Friends?
Hiya, Friends, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day to ya!

Are ya all duded up in your green?  I sure am!  I've got my green rubber-band in my hair.  I've got my green pants on.  I've got my crazy green striped socks on!   I am all ready for this St. Patrick's Day!

You know, I really hope you've got at least a little green on ya today, Friends.  If you don't, you can get pinched, and pinches hurt, so if you left your house today without wearin' green, you're gonna wanna find some. 

I don't wantchya to get pinched, Friends!
One idea I have is to find a green Post-it Note or other piece of green paper.  Then you can fan-fold it and make it a bow.  Then you can pin it to your shirt.  It's a makeshift holiday-themed fashion accessory that you made yourself!

And it'll keepya from gettin' pinched!

What if you don't have any green Post-Its, though?  What if there is no green paper in your office?  Well, I suppose you could get in your wallet and fold up a dollar bill.  You could do that.  Money's green!

Maybe you spent your last dollar in the vending machine, though.  That puts you in a dilly of a pickle, vis-a-vis gettin' a little green on ya, so you don't get pinched!

Jeez.  You ARE havin' a bad day, aren't ya?  Forgettin' it's St. Patrick's Day and that you're s'posed to wear green, AND spendin' your last dollar in the vending machine.  I think you might need a hug!

No matter what, Friends, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Now, back to thinkin' of other common green things for you to look for around your desk environment.  Do you have one of those big green erasers?  You could make a pendant out of it and a paper clip chain.  Um... Hey!  Sometimes those paper clips are green!  You could just clip it to your shirt and be done!  What else?  Have any green rubber-bands?  You could put a green rubber-band around your wrist for a bracelet. 

In a real pinch, find yourself a green highlighter, a green marker, or a green pen.  If it's skinny, tuck it behind your ear.  If it's one of those fat highlighters, draw a shamrock on your face with it.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, and besides, it's St. Patrick's Day, so people'll see that green marker shamrock on your face and assume you've been into the green beer.  Don't let 'em judge.  You just keep on bein' you. 

Friends, I love ya lots, and I hope that you have a great St. Patrick's Day, mmmmmkay?  I'll see ya tomorrow on the Day After St. Patrick's Day!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment