Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Don't Wanna Run a Lemonade Stand!

What does a little kid hafta do to generate an income stream?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I've gotta tell ya, despite my best presentation and point-making, there is still no Cupcake ATM in my possession.

It makes me wonder what a little kid has to do in order to generate a stream of income.  What do Mommy and Daddy think I ought to do?  Set up a lemonade stand at the end of the driveway? 

I mean, I have nothing against lemonade.  I like it okay.  But I LOVE cupcakes!  I could move some cupcakes!  I could sell cupcakes like a champ, even from an ATM!

Lemonade stands are so last-century.  So, so last-century.
I would use strategic advertising.  I'd put a picture of a delicious cupcake on the side of each Cupcake ATM of mine.  I would make posters telling people they could buy cupcakes from my Cupcake ATMs. 

I would have stickers made up to come out of the Cupcake ATM with the cupcake in the boxes.  It'd be a sticker that my Cupcake ATM customers could peel offa it's backing, and stick on their shirt, or maybe their notebook or computer... anywhere to remind them that they can come visit the Cupcake ATM any time.  An advertising gift-with-purchase!  And if people had a lot of stickers from buying a lot of cupcakes, I could make different designs, so they'd be collectible, but if somebody already collected them all, they could give them to friends, so that their friends would know about my Cupcake ATMs, too!

It just seems right, you know, Friends?  Me bein' a cupcake salesperson? 

I mean, do you know anybody more passionate about cupcakes than me, Friends? 
I need a Cupcake ATM, and a Cupcake ATM needs me!

Well, I hope there are more people out there who are passionate about cupcakes.  Maybe not so passionate as to want a chain of their own Cupcake ATMs, but passionate enough to wanna shop at a Cupcake ATM any time of the day, any day of the week.

I think there are.  I mean, if you'll buy a candy bar from a machine, why not a cupcake? 

Friends, I NEED a Cupcake ATM!  The Cupcake ATMs need me!  I can't get this whipped up over lemonade!  I'm not even a lemonade drinker!  I don't know good lemonade from imposter lemonade!  But I know my cupcakes!  Yes, I sure as heck do!

I'm gonna keep workin' on this, Friends.  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment