Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Little Slow on the Cupcake!

We all have that one friend who's a little slow on the cupcake, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!  Are you enjoyin' your Extra Hour?  I personally love Fall Back.

But I'm not here to talk about the fall back- spring forward controversy today.  I'll save that for Spring Forward, when I'm grouchy about losin' an hour of my weekend.  This time around, it works out in my favor, so you'll hear no griping from me!

Nope.  I mean, until I got up today, expecting it to be my regular time to get up, only to find I was an hour early, I didn't even realize anything had happened.

I was what you call a little slow on the cupcake.  You know how that goes, right, Big People?  I mean, we all have that one friend who's a little slow on the cupcake.  Sometimes we, ourselves, are a little slow on the cupcake.

That saying comes from when this kid was at a party a long time ago, and they put a cupcake in front of him, but he was so busy talkin' to his neighbor that he wondered when they were gonna serve the cupcakes, and don't ya know, his friends all pointed out that there'd been one sitting right in front of him for a whole glob of minutes, and he never noticed.

That's when that kid became the very first person to be called a little slow on the cupcake.  But don't you worry, Big People.  All his friends had the opportunity to be slow on the cupcake later on.

I love ya lots, Big People!  Don't be slow on the cupcake today, but if you are, it's okay.  I love ya anyway!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment