Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

How 'Bout That Fallin' Back?!

The time, it did a-change, Big People!  I'm still adjusting to it!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, we've been in Fall Back Time now since Sunday morning, and I have to say it's affecting me more this year than it ever has so far in my life. 

Most of the time, I don't pay much mind to time changes, but boyo boy, I have really appreciated my naps, and you know a situation is intense if I say that!

It's mostly my mornings that are really different.  All week long, Sixo Clock has felt like Seveno Clock, so up I get.  Mommy isn't thrilled with that, but I kind of dig it.  I get to see Daddy a little bit of time before work in the morning.  I just love that!

Anyways, Friends, have a good day today.  Get some good rest.  You'll feel lots better.  I love ya so much!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment