Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Havin' a Hard Time Lettin' Go of Halloween!

I miss Halloween already, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, I had a BLAST during Halloween Season, and I'm really sad to see it go!

It really makes a lot of sense, too, because I pretty much spent the entire month of October, anticipatin' the Halloween Holiday.  A kid can't just shut off that kind of excitement, just because the holiday passed two days ago, you know?

I have a plan, though.  I ran it past Mommy.  We decided that I can retain some of the spirit of Halloween throughout the Fall by leavin' up my pals the Skeleton Flamingos outside.  I might make 'em some turkey feathers and pilgrim hats for Thanksgiving, and then have Mommy knit 'em up some scarves and elf hats for Christmas.  Seein' the Skeleton Flamingos when I come home from somewheres just puts a dang ol' smile on my face.

I will also continue to wear my Halloween-themed clothings, regardless of the holiday having passed for this year.  Halloween is kind of subversive, and nothing says 'subversive' like wearin' orange and black and dancing skeletons when it's pertineer Thanksgiving.

Hey, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment