Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Big Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I love ya lots, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Thursday, and it's an extra BIG Thursday, on accounta we're now one month away from Christmas Eve, and ... oh yeah:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA CRAZY SHINY DIAMOND BIG PEOPLE!

This day is huge.  I'm gonna watch the parade on the television.  I'm gonna sit down and make my secondary preliminary Christmas List, I'm gonna go to Gramma's and eat myself full and silly, then I'm gonna play cards and Wii with Aunt Colleen until I just fall over, face-first onto the table.

And then I'll probably dig into a big bowla ice cream.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, along with all the other holidays.  I am a holiday girl, when it comes right down to it!

Anyways, I know you have some serious Thanksgivin' to do today, Friends, so I won't keep ya any longer.  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow, though.  I love ya lots, and thanks for sharin' a little slice of your day with me, every day!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment