Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Weathercoaster!

Here we go!  Wheeeeeeeee.
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, as ya know, it's November, but we've been enjoying weather that's more like late-summer weather.  Think early September temperatures. 

I am not complaining.

It's just that I read the weather report for this weekend, starting with tonight, and it looks like we're on the big First Hill of the Weathercoaster for the Winter.

You know what I mean.  Our temperatures have been way up there.  Sixes and sevens as the first number on the thermometer, but now we've started our thermal dive.  It's gonna be cold, and rainy and-slash-or-snowy these next few days. 

I don't know about you, but I'm ready, Friends.  I've got my winter boots all lined up.  I have a new winter coat that's silver and puffy.  I have a new appreciation for hot cocoa and a lifelong appreciation for soft blankets. 

Friends, don't fear the snowflake.  Embrace the iciness.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment