Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Should I Eat At Joe's or Chuck E's?

I wonder if I'd love Chuck E. Cheese as much as I love Joe's!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who likes the finer things in life.  Sparkling water, hand-shaken chocolate milk, eating in grown-up restaurants.

Yesterday, though, I went on an excursion with Mommy and Daddy, to the Rochester suburb of Henrietta.  I wanted to go there, because my fravrite restaurant, Joe's Crab Shack, is located there. 

Don't get me wrong.  I love eatin' at Joe's Crab Shack, but across the road, I saw a Chuck E. Cheese's.  I've heard tell that a kid can be a kid at Chuck E. Cheese's.  I've heard all kindsa talk of ball pits and arcade games.  I wanna go there!

Thing of it is, my trips to Rochester do not occur with enough frequency so as I can be cavalier with my choices for where I request we dine.  Sure, Chuck E. Cheese's looks like fun from the parking lot, but would the food there appeal to me?  I'm not so convinced.  Is it possible to visit Chuck E. Cheese's and just play the games?

If I could have my Joe's Crab Shack AND Chuck E. Cheese's, too, that would be great! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment