Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Sleepovers at Gramma's!

I always feel refreshed and happy when I've been to a sleepover at Gramma's House!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

Well, ya know, I love hockey season, but not just because of the hockey games.  I like to watch hockey games, but what I really love about Hockey Season is a sharp uptick in the frequency of my sleepovers at Gramma's House. 

I love goin' to Gramma's, because every trip is an adventure, and when I stay overnight, the adventure continues over the course of two days!  Sometimes, on the second day, Gramma takes me to the sub-shop!  I have a regular order of either a bacon sub or a ham sub, and I split it with Gramma!  I haven't gotten into eatin' pizza at the sub-shop yet, because I don't like food that's hot right outta the oven.  But someday, I bet I'll think it's magical!

I get to bake cake and cookies when I'm at Gramma's.  I get to make crafts with crayon shavings at Gramma's.  It's a lotta fun for me!  And as I'm currently at a sleepover at Gramma's, I'm goin' on an adventure to a car dealership!  I bet we'll be eatin' at a restaurant!

Life is more fun at Gramma's, Friends.  You can believe that!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment