Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Believe the Pigasus

I'll believe it when pigs fly, but you know what?  I Believe it now!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, yesterday I told ya all about Hampton the Rubber Puckie, and today, I'll tell ya all about my pal Believe the Pigasus.

Believe is a pig with wings, which is difficult enough to imagine, but as it turns out for me, I don't hafta imagine it, because Believe and I enjoy breakfast together every day while we discuss the latest happenings in the world and on the television.

But calling Believe a pig with wings is inaccurate.  Just as Hampton is part pig, part rubber duckie, Believe is part pig, part Pegasus, which is a winged horse.  So Believe is part pig, part winged horse, for those of you keepin' track on your charts.

Believe is one of those beings that just makes you think anything's possible, because it is.  What's the saying that's always bein' bandied about in moments of disbelief?  "I'll believe it when pigs fly!"  Well, thanks to my pal Believe the Pigasus, I believe it now.  I see the magic in the world. 

How the heck right about that?!

Friends, I hope you get to meet a Believe the Pigasus of your very own.  I hope you get to see the wonder.  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment