Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hampton the Rubber Puckie

A Rubber Puckie will never rat-fink you out to Santa OR your folks!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

So!  How's it going?  Didja have a great Thanksgiving Weekend like I did?  I sure hope so!

Well, yesterday, I spoke to you about how you just cannot trust a shelf-elf, but today, I want to talk to ya about my pal Hampton the Rubber Puckie. 

You see, Hampton the Rubber Puckie is part pig, part duckie, therefore he's a Puckie, and he's a friendly ol' cuss, if I can say so myself, which I will!

Hampton is a great friend to me.  Because he's rather chimerical in nature, he can see all angles and perspectives of a situation, therefore encouraging and advising me to be my very best.  He's a hands-on holiday advisor, rather than being a passive-aggressive and laissez-faire spy, allowing me to just do bad things then finking me out for it.

You know, it's just kid nature to find our limits by testing them.  I don't think we oughtta suffer Christmassal punishments for just bein' kids!

What's that?

Oh yeah.  Back to Hampton the Rubber Puckie.  Well, ya know, Hampton has come to live with me.  We like to watch Odd Squad together and then invent our own adventures in a land where Rubber Puckies are the unremarkable norm, rather than a curious curiosity as they are in this world.  Coincidentally, in the world of the Puckies, Pigasuses are also quite normal.  But that's a story for another day.

I love ya lots, Big People.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Keep capturing those Elves on Shelves!  They're just bad news!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment