Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Chilly Weather Bright Side!

The best part of wakin' up is cocoa in my cup.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, as the weather gets colder, I like to warm up with a warm beverage in one of my grown-up mugs. 

The benefits to warming up with a warm beverage in a grown-up mug are many, not the least of which is that when you're drinkin' out of a grown-up mug, you look really, really grown up.  I mean look at me in the picture.  I practically look like an eight-year-old there!  Whoa!

Another benefit is that warm beverages warm ya right the heck up, from your core outward.  Are ya chilly?  Have a warm beverage.  Are ya upset?  Have a warm beverage.  Are ya happy because you're settling in to watch a Star Wars Rebels marathon on the dang ol' Disney XD channel?  Celebrate with a warm beverage.

I suppose if ya like coffee or tea, go for it.  For me, though, there's no other warm beverage but hot cocoa.  I love the sweetness.  Leave the whip right off it, but go ahead and gimme some little marshmallows.  I love those things!

Friends, we can't make the weather warmer, but we can learn to love warmin' up with warm beverages drank from grown-up mugs, during this chilly season!  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment