Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Butterfly Princess Ninja Jedi!

I'm not sure the world is ready for all my fabulosity, but I'm here, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you! 

Well, ya know, I'm a Little Kid who's interested in a whole big lot of things.  I love butterflies.  I love princess things.  I am fascinated by ninjas.  And who doesn't wanna be a Jedi?

Nobody doesn't wanna be a Jedi.  That's who.

So I got to thinkin', why should I just pick one of those things to be at a time when I can combine all four of those cool things into one fabulous Me? 

It's really a lot to contend with in one person, Friends!  I'm not sure the world is ready for all this fabulosity, all this awesomeness, but the fact is, I'm here!  Put your wings on, grab up your light-up sword, garb up in your ninja gear, and add a crown if you like.  Come along with me.  Be Fabulous! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment