Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Chick-a-Chicka!

Chopsticks are nothing to be intimidated by, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, I've been playing a game from Japan that is trainin' me how to use chop-sticks.  It's a game that has a bowl, and a buncha little yellow chicks that are the size and shape of different beans.  Think, Edamame and such.  There's also a pair of green chopsticks to practice pickin' up the little chicks one at a time out of the bowl.

There are variants of how to play.  One time, ya might pick out the little round chicks, or the peanut-shaped ones.  Ya might time yourself. 

It's a lotta fun, Friends!  And it's a practical skill and it also works on my fine-motor skills.

I haven't mastered using the chopsticks just yet, but I have some trainer-chopsticks that are like regular chopsticks held together at the top by a neat silicone giraffe.  That takes the intimidation factor of chopsticks right away for me.  With the giraffe at the top, the chopsticks are just like really skinny little tongs!  I can pick up stuff with skinny little tongs, really easily!

So Friends, don't be afraid to learn anything new!  You'll be glad you learned it!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment