Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'm A Dancin' Fool!

"Just Dance" is like if the Mothership was a video game: It's callin' me home!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I have always loved to dance.  From the time I was a TigerBaby, I've been interested in Interpretive Dance, Crazy Dance, Be-Bop Dance, Dancin' in my BabySwing...

All kinds of dancing!

Well, now that I'm a Little Kid, I've recently come into a video game called "Just Dance."  It has all kinds of musics on it, and all kinds of dancing for me to perform.  I am so much in my element that if a video game could be a Mothership, Just Dance would be my Mothership, and it has called me home.

Dancin' is GREAT exercise, Big People!  You should totally get into it, yourselves! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I've gotta go dance now, but I'll see ya tomorrow!  Just dance!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment