Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Addition By Subtraction!

Sometimes, in order to make things add up, you gotta subtract!
Well, hiya, Friends!  How'd your week wind up?  Are ya glad to see it's Saturday?  I sure am!

Friends, as you may know, I am a girl who knows how to do math, make numbers work for me.  The neat thing about bein' able to make numbers work for me is that I can apply it all to other areas of life.

For instance, sometimes you've got so many things going on that you just can't make it all work out, so in order to make things add up, you gotta subtract.  You gotta take away some things to add life to your life and to add more into the things you keep.

Addition by Subtraction, it's called.  You can do it, Friends!  I know you can! 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment