Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

It's SuperBowl Sunday, And...

I could not care less about today's big sportsball game.
Hiya, Friends!  It's Sunday!  How about that?!

It's SuperBowl Sunday, and imagine my chagrin when I learned that people are NOT all excited about a giant dish of ice cream with all the fixin's.

Nope.

Evidently, the SuperBowl Sunday refers to a big sportsball of some type.  On the television.  Sure, I guess some people get themselves all partied up with party foods and beverages, but I'm just not that into sportsball.  Hockey, sure, but not the sportsball.

I guess maybe I can see if there's anything else interesting on the television today.  Perhaps something involving little dogs?  Or buying homes in exotic locales?  I love those kindsa shows! 

Maybe I can get one of my Driving People to take me to the store so I can buy myself a pint of fancy ice cream or something to enjoy while I'm watching something else besides the sportsball game.

But you Friends have fun, if watchin' sportsball in a SuperBowl is what you're into.  I love ya just the same!  I'll see ya tomorrow, bright-n-early!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment