Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Keepin' Warm!

Bein' warm is just a layer or two away!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you! 

Well, ya know, Big People, I have come to a Major Realization, and this Major Realization is that when I'm c-c-c-cold this time of year, when the wind whips and the snow flies, I don't hafta just sit on the couch with my teeth just a'shiverin'.  Nope!

I can go up to my bedroom closet and select a coupla additional layers to put on!  Isn't that something?!

Also, because I don't wanna hafta look like Ralphie's Brother in his snowsuit, you know, like a tick ready to pop, if the additional layer from my bedroom closet isn't enough, I can wrap up in a Soft Blanket, too! 

Friends, this is a wondrous time to be alive.  All these wonderful sweat-wicking, heat retaining and reflecting materials.  Electric space heaters I can use with supervision... The Settlers can have their simpler times.  Give me warmth or ... well, just give me warmth.  I like modernity.  I like bein' able to use technology to stay warm!

Friends, I hope you're stayin' warm on this Sensational Saturday, too!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment