Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Reunited and it Feels So Good

I don't know if Ike likes my bike, but Fonzie likes my bike!  AAAAAAAAAA!
Hey, there, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, you might not have heard about this, because I've only talked about it over on the dang ol' Facebook Picture Show I have, but there's news about me and my bike.  Yes, the one I rode off the couch, resulting in my very first trip to the emergency room and my very first broken bone!

After that incident, Mommy figured that my bike is a bad influence on me and that my bike and I need to be separated.  And she succeeded in this dastardly plan for many, many months, until I accompanied her to the basement to sort the recycling, and there I saw it- My Bike!  Now, bein's as how I'm a Take Charge Kinda Gal, I grabbed that bike up and declared "I'm bringing this bike back upstairs!"  And because Mommy was sortin' recyclables, I got away with the bike before she could tell me no, and commenced riding it from one end of the house to the other, over and over again. 

It was great to be reunited with My Bike.  I'd forgotten how much fun it is just to ride it.  So I promised Mommy that I will NOT ride the bike off any furniture or counters or stairs, and she's lettin' me keep it, at least until Spring, when there's a possibility that I might get an actual bike with a chain and pedals and gears and everything.  We'll just hafta stay tuned. 

In the meantime, I'll enjoy bein' reunited with My Bike.  It feels so good, there oughtta be a song about it!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment