Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Rise'n'Shine, Valentine!

We love ya lots, Friends!  Happy Valentine's Day!
Well, howdy-doodie to ya, Big People Friends!  Darned if yesterday wasn't a Manic Monday the Thirteenth, but today we've woken up to VALENTINE'S DAY!

Ya know, I DO like holidays, but me and my best pal Rozzie have agreed that we're not gonna feel obligated to go buy each other expensive candy or Greenies just so we know how  much we like each other on Valentine's Day.  We'll probably wait until tomorrow to buy each other Valentine's Day presents.

There's solid research behind this strategy, you know, Friends.  Rozzie has tracked the prices of Valentine-packaged up candies before Valentines Day, versus how much the very same packages of candies cost the very next day, and she has found that stores deeply discount that Valentine candy as soon as Valentine's Day is over.

We're talkin' a whole big globba money off the price!

What's really important about this day is that my pal Rozzie and I are together and havin' a good time together.  That's more important than any cards or candies or flowers.  I would say Greenies, too, but Rozzie would roundly and soundly disagree with me for saying something like that.

When you're Rozzie, Greenies are tops!

We both think you're tops, though, Friends!  We love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment