Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Weather Woodchuck Says....

The Weather Woodchuck lives in my yard!
Friends, Happy Weather Woodchuck Day!  I know that the rest of the world has its eyes on the more famous woodchuck from Punxsutawney, but here in the Bing, we have The Weather Woodchuck!

The Weather Woodchuck is a no-nonsense kinda fella, which is something I really respect in a weather-predicting animal.  There's no fanfare here in the Bing.  No top-hats.  No crowds.  No television cameras.

Here in the Bing, we are the ultimate Best Kept Secret. 

Back to the Weather Woodchuck's prediction, though.  The Weather Woodchuck FaceTimed with me earlier and said that his prediction is that Winter will end and Spring will come in their own times.  One leads the Other follows the One.  The trees and plants and hibernatin' animals are all enjoying their wintry rest, much the same way that we humans like to sleep in on Saturdays. 

So we're not to wanna hafta rush Spring along, the Weather Woodchuck said.  He asked me to consider how we feel when we just wanna sleep another five, ten, sixty minutes, and someone's there at our bedroom door with a spotlight and air-horn.  We wouldn't like that very much.

Anyways, Friends, before Weather Woodchuck went back to his cozy bed for a few more weeks, he assured me that I can assure you that Spring's on her way, in her time, and Winter really isn't that bad a guy, if ya just give him a chance. 

Friends, I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment