Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sure, Lock Your Homes!

How do I come up with this stuff?  It's no mystery!  It's ELEMENTARY, Watsons!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, you might be wonderin' about today's title, and I have an explanation for you!

Have ya ever read any books about Sherlock Holmes?  He's a dapper detective who detected in London in the 1800s.  The reason I'm writing about Sherlock Holmes today is because today's date is 2-21, and Sherlock Holmes lived at 221B Baker Street.

Sherlock Holmes was keenly observant, and would often tell his assistant Watson that he could figure things out because it's elementary, meaning it's pretty easy, if you're as clever and observant as Sherlock Holmes. 

So how can we have a good day?  Well, it's elementary, dear Watsons!  Put a smile on your face and treat people the way you'd like them to treat you.  And remember that I love the dickens right outta ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment