Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

From a Different Angle!

Lookin' at things from upside-down is my fravrite Other Perspective!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to ya!

Well, ya know, something I'm learnin' is that when I'm stuck on a problem, a sure-fire way for me to tunnel through the problem is to change up my perspective.  You know.  Look at it from a whole big globba different angles.

Sometimes, you've gotta pull yourself way back and see things from a distance.  Other times, you've gotta get up close and really look at the deetiest of details of a situation.

My favorite way to change my perspective is to turn myself or the situation upside-down!  Usually, it's me I turn upside-down, because sometimes a situation is fixed in the way it's oriented, and also, when you're upside-down, your brain gets more oxygen so it can think better!  It's GRAVITY!

Try it, Friends!  If you're stuck, change your perspective!  It's amazing what you'll start to see when you look at things differently!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment