Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

814 Day!

Party on, Friends!  It's 814 Day!
Friends!  Remember back on 716 day, I said I was gonna do something about 814 Day to make it a Thing, since the 814 is MY area code?

Well, I never got around to coming up with an excellent idea for the same, but 814 Day came, anyway. Might as well celebrate the 814 in whichever manner we feel fit, don'tchyoo think?

The 814 might not be as glamorous as other area codes, Friends.  I get it.  I mean, in the 814, our big city is Erie.  We're known more for our nocturnal creatures than we are for our nightlife. 

But that doesn't mean we're not cool in the 814.  I mean, I live here in the 814, and I'm cool!  I like the dark skies at night, with a Beadazzaling of stars.  I like the way my traffic jams are farm equipments on the way to or from the field, insteadda a line of ugly-dispositioned drivers.  I like the way I can go outside and play and not be fenced in.  I get to have real grass under my feet!

So maybe the 814 isn't as glamorous as the 716 or 215 or gawd, the 212.  But I think there's a lot for us to celebrate, just about bein' us, 814 Friends!  So that's what we're gonna do today!  Wahoo for the 814!  We live in the Far Unlit Unknown, and we're proud of it!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment