Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Maybe I Should Just Order an Uber

Goodness, what's a girl hafta do to get a taxicab in this town?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to ya!

Well, ya know, the Bing is a busy, busy place.  Most of the time, I take the Bingham Underground, which is part of the Bingham Urban Transportation Authority (BUTA), but sometimes, that just isn't a practical transportation solution for me.  Sometimes, I need to get to parts of the Bing that aren't near an Underground station, and the B-Bus isn't due for a while, so I try to hail a cab.

Friends, I don't know if you've ever tried to hail a cab here in the Bing, but it's nigh onto bein' impossible to get one's attention. 

Why, it's as though none of those drivers in the cars don't even know they're supposed to pick people up and take 'em to where they wanna go!

Maybe from now on, when I hafta get to somewhere in the Bing that isn't served with BUTA, I'll see if there's sucha thing as Little Kid Uber to take me there. 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow, if I ever get to where I'm tryin' to go today!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment