Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Nowhere To Go

I look forlorn because my fun's waning for the weekend!
Why, hello, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Boyo Boy, I'll tell ya what.  I have had an exciting weekend!  Friday night, I got to go to that magical old-timey amusement park called Eldridge Park, and yesterday, Daddy took me to a carnival-n-carshow!  It was a super, ultra, mega-blast!

I loved seeing all the rides lit up for night.  I loved the way the air was heavy with the smells of carnival food. 

I think what makes me feel so sad right now is that I don't have anything fun planned for today.  Sure, Mommy's sayin' we get to go pick up another shelf-and-bin system for my office, now that the Reading Nest has moved downstairs.  But there's nothing fun about organization, Friends. 

There's everything fun about Tilt-a-Whirls and Merry Mixers, though.  And Midway Games. 

I'm averse to the shelf-and-bin system, because that represents more work and less fun for me.  Your pal Zoe.  And I'm anti anything that's anti-fun to that degree.

Friends, I know my fun will rebound sometime, but the prospects aren't lookin' good for the next few days, anyways. 

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment