Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

TWOsday Follow-Up

In case you're wondering, TWOsday didn't really work out great for me.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, ya know, yesterday was TWOsday and I had a big ol' plan for how I was going to take on TWOsday, and guess what.

My Grownups thwarted my carefully-crafted and well thought-out plan for TWOsday.  When I asserted that insteadda havin' one candy bar, I was gonna have two, they said nope.  I was gonna have one candy bar, and if I kept talkin', I'd end up just havin' half or none at all.

That was NOT! how I foresaw myself celebrating TWOsday, Friends.  You know, just like I was tired of bein' told what to do and when to do it, back on Monday, I'm still tired of bein' told what to do and when to do it, here on Wednesday.  It's the PITS to be pertineer five, you know? 

Oh, well.  I didn't foresee myself celebratin' this Wednesday by complainin' all day, either.  So I'm gonna stop right now.  But the next time TWOsday rolls around, things are gonna be DIFFERENT! 

I love ya lots, Big People.  I'm gonna see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment