Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Zany Zoe's Cavalcade of Crack-Ups!

Ay-oh!  I'm here all weekend, Friends! Sit a spell and tip your waitress!
Hiya, Friends!  Fabulous Friday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a kid who appreciates a great joke.  I love 'em all.  Knock-knock jokes, tongue-twisters, mixed-up meanings... if it's a joke, you can pretty much take it to the bank that I'm gonna love it and laugh at it a lot!

In that spirit, I would like to share some of my favorite jokes with you today, on this Fabulous Friday!  Call it Zany Zoe's Cavalcade of Crack-Ups, if you will!

Okay!  Here we go!

Friends, how do you make a milk shake?  Ya startle a cow!

How do ya make whipped cream, Big People?  Ya spank the cow! 

Whoa!  But seriously, I LOVE my bovine buddies!  I really do!  Bessie, Elsie, Angus!  I love ya lots!

Okay, okay.  I got a coupla doozies for ya.  Are ya ready?  You are?  Okay!

Doozie-doozie!  See what I did there?

Hahahaha!  Slap some mustard on me, 'cause I am on a ROLL!

Anyways, why was Six afraid of Seven, Friends?  Do you know?  Because Seven Eight Nine!

Oh my goodness, that one's one of my favorites!

Friends, how does Lady Gaga like her steak?  Raw, raw, raw-raw-raw-raw, raw-raw, raw-raw-raw-raw!  (Ya hafta sing that one.  That one might be a little High Concept.)

I bet your sides are about to split, Friends! Zany Zoe's Cavalcade of Crack-Ups'll do that for ya!  So I'd better make sure you get a little rest.  I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Ya never know what's gonna transpire here at The Daily Zoe Blog!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment