Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

My Own Loft!

Loft Living made me feel really sophisticated, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you! 

Well, I'm back to home, but I'll tell ya what.  I can't stop thinkin' about my loft I stayed in at the Lake.  You see, I loved that loft.  I was higher up than anyone else at the Lakehouse, I had my own little bed, and my own little space, and I felt so darned sophisticated.

Because you know, in the City, the cool kids live in lofts.  Also, artists live in lofts.  So while I was at the Lake, I felt like an artsy cool City kid.  It was great, and I wanna capture a little of that feeling while I'm home.

I've decided that I'm going to imagine that I live in a loft instead of a house.  I'm going to imagine that I'm an artsy cool kid, living in Center City Bing.  And not only that, but I live in the cool building!

If I close my eyes, I can see it, Friends!

Hey, Friends!  I hafta decorate my imaginary loft now!  I'm so excited!  I feel almost as cool and sophisticated as I did when I was at the Lake!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment