Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday!

Bein' told what the heck to do makes me MAD!
Friends!  There you are!  Hey.  If ya didn't notice, it's MONDAY again.  Darn it all right the heck to heck anyways!

But that isn't why I'm such a mad little bluebird today!  Nope!

I'm a mad little bluebird today because I'm sicka bein' told what to do. 

I'm sicka bein' told when to get up in the morning, and when to take my bath.  I'm sicka bein' told which shampoo and toothpaste to use.  I'm sicka bein' told how I'm supposedta do my hair and what to wear.

And indignity of all indignities, I'm told when to go to the potty, when to take a nap (yes, I'm still on this!), and when to go to bed. 

Bein' pertineer five just STINKS!  Just because I LOOK like a Little Kid, people think they gotta treat me like I'm a Little Kid.

Plus, it's Monday, too.  So there's that factor, even though I said it wasn't a factor.  Because I'm tired of bein' told how to even feel!  Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

See ya tomorrow, anyways, Friends!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment